...who am I?

mom, photograph obsessed, DIY-er
who likes to elaborate on & search for
ways to make all three better and easier
...in style.

Monday, December 3, 2012

In times of need

The past few months have been difficult for us, financially, that is. Although there is never a shortage of love in our home, there has been a shortage.

Today, I woke up & realized it doesn't have to be this way. I realized that I haven't been moving forward with what God has for me. I know what opportunities that He has in store for me. They are great & in plenty.

For some reason, I've been worrying. Worrying instead of praying. Instead of proclaiming. The devil got his foothold into me & made me feel like a silly, little child.

If God can provide for the birds, surely He can provide for me & my family. To think anything less than that is just plain silly.

As a Christian, sometimes I let things slip. I'm not perfect, after all. I have made a lot of mistakes. I've tried to own up to them, especially recently. But, I need to try & strive harder to be closer with God at all times. I need to cast aside my cares to the only One who can put all of it together & make it right. I do not need to suffer. He can make my life important & right. Can I get an amen?



Thank you, Lord, for your undenying love & grace. You are truly amazing. Thank You for Your abilities to cover me in a blanket of grace & forgiveness. You are the ruler of all. You have a plan for me. Although I don't know what that is all the time, I do know that You are in control & that it will be okay. Thank You for being in control of my life. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment