...who am I?

mom, photograph obsessed, DIY-er
who likes to elaborate on & search for
ways to make all three better and easier
...in style.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuna Noodle Casserole

This is an old favorite... or not so favorite for some. I was raised on it & love it. My husband was too, but he isn't quite as fond as I am. It's simple, cheap & quick. Especially this version, which I have made sans the peas (because I don't like them - feel free to use them as you wish).

Ingredients:
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can tuna fish (I prefer mine in water)
1/4 bag of egg noodles

Put noodles in medium sized bowl. Cover with water. Place in microwave 6 min (mine is 700watt microwave, reduce or add as needed). The noodles should still not be thoroughly cooked.

Stir them with a fork or spoon. Place back in microwave for 3-4 mins. Take out, stir. Make sure they are done at this time. Strain.

Add cream of mushroom & tuna. Stir all together until they mix well. Heat for 1-2 minutes. Serve.

Ta-da!! Perfect, quick, easy meal for anyone that's on the go or just wants something cheap & fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment