...who am I?

mom, photograph obsessed, DIY-er
who likes to elaborate on & search for
ways to make all three better and easier
...in style.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Block.

If you're a writer, it will likely happen to you. You will experience a writing block. You will get to the point where you have so much going on in your life, your head...that you just can't sit down to focus for twenty minutes to write.

My block? The last five months without sleep has finally caught up with me. I'm sleeping. All because a little girl named Elonah has started watching mommy & daddy eat. She's so interested in big people food. It started out with avocado. She slept. So, we pushed the solids. There's still only a few foods we've tried, but she's been a much happier baby. A happier baby...who sleeps. & mommy does too. Ahhhh.

I'm going to try to write more, but for now...I revel in my sweet girl who sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment