...who am I?

mom, photograph obsessed, DIY-er
who likes to elaborate on & search for
ways to make all three better and easier
...in style.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Pinterest Problem

Many of you know about Pinterest - a way to save things to boards & view them later. It's kind of like the easy man's version of bookmarks...with pictures.

I don't know about you - but I could spend hours on that wretched site! Lately, though...I've been trying to actually do something based on my time spent there. My husband and I are trying to get healthier, as I wrote about in the e-meal post. Let's face it - now we will have an example to set...

My e-meal covers my dinners. Set, done. Thus, I needed to find a solution for breakfasts as well as lunch. I'm not quite to the lunch portion, yet, but I've found at least one recipe I can use for breakfast. It's called an oatmeal casserole. I chose to do it regular, old-fashioned style, but the recipe actually calls for it to be gluten-free! You can find this recipe here.

The best part? She's a fellow blogger. I found it supportive to help another sister out ;)

I will continue on my hunt for other solutions to meals, but this is one that I'm fairly comfortable with. You cook it in the evening & can have it for breakfast the rest of the week. Beats sugary, refined cereals. The best part was? I had all the ingredients right in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment