...who am I?

mom, photograph obsessed, DIY-er
who likes to elaborate on & search for
ways to make all three better and easier
...in style.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Picture Obsessed

Photobucket

I am obsessed with taking pictures. Last night, my husband & I went to Starbucks. We had two free drinks to get, so we decided yesterday was a good day to use them. After we did so, I decided I wanted to go on a walk. We ended up going to a little park by the lake. & I took pictures.

Photobucket     Photobucket

Picture after picture after picture.

I just cannot get enough. I am trying to start my own photography business right now, so I can use all the practice I can get - even if it means just shooting some ducks or boats. ;)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Also, I've spent the better half of my morning editing photos. I've found that you have to love the computer just as much as you love your camera to do this job - but I'm okay with that. It's a little overwhelming sometimes, but I'm learning.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with pictures too! I recently got a dslr and have been practicing with taking pictures and editing. What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have a Nikon Coolpix right now. But I plan on upgrading. Hopefully sooner rather than later, but we'll see.

      Delete