...who am I?

mom, photograph obsessed, DIY-er
who likes to elaborate on & search for
ways to make all three better and easier
...in style.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I can choose cheaper energy?

On my journey as a stay at home mom, I've discovered that there are a lot of things I love to do. As you've probably figured out from this blog, they include photography, crafts, food & anything that has to do with saving money.

I've done couponing & go that route when/if possible, but a lot of what I do is try to bring in extra money for the house where I can.

Recently, I learned of an opportunity called Ambit. Ambit is an energy company. The de-regulation of energy is a great stride forward in our country's history, possibly even more valuable than that of the railroads' back in the day. You can find out if you're a part of Ambit's territory here.

The best part about Ambit is that it's the only company offering their customers the chance to earn free energy. How do they do that? Well, they want you to go out an recruit other people to be a part of their team.

Photobucket


I became a customer myself in August. I noticed a pretty substantial improvement in savings. The consultant that got me started kept after me to see if I'd want to make some money for myself. I've got to admit, at first I was very reluctant, but eventually I succumbed. I thought, "what's the worst that could happen?"The truth is, I love saving money. & I want others to be able to experience that too.

I'm currently trying to get myself free energy. I'm about 12 customers away from that, though, but I know eventually it will come. If you like to save money, I'd encourage you to look into it. It's a great way to do so on something we all have to purchase. Do it.

What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment